Maverick is the full-service competition law firm with one of the largest competition practices in the Netherlands. You can come to us with all your questions regarding the powers of the Authority for Consumers and Markets ("ACM"), the Dutch Healthcare Authority ("NZa") and the European Commission.
- One independent firm for all your questions on competition law, regulated sectors, procurement law and consumer law.
- On aggregate, over half a century of experience at the top of the Dutch legal profession. Our lawyers have excellent track records and are recognised specialists in their field.
- Experience as regulators and as in-house counsel. Our lawyers know that a case often has commercial, strategic and/or political implications and take all aspects on board when formulating advice.
- A professional organisation with a relatively low cost structure in combination with reasonable profit targets. That way we can provide a high standard of service at competitive rates.
- A wide network of top law firms, renowned economic research bureaus and lobbying companies in the Netherlands and abroad, so that, as a boutique firm, we can offer you full service.