WWL Thought Leaders: Labour, Employment & Benefits brings together the insight, expertise and wisdom of some of the world’s foremost labour, employment and benefits lawyers in a single report.
Through interviews with the practitioners themselves, WWL Thought Leaders: Labour, Employment & Benefits aims to shine a light on what puts these practitioners at the apogee of the global labour, employment and benefits market. They are worthy of special mention owing not only to their expertise and experience advising on some of the world’s most significant and cutting-edge matters, but also their ability to innovate and inspire. Their experience and understanding of the legal world and their unique insights into the area will no doubt be illuminating and instructive to a wide spectrum of readers, whether clients, corporate counsel, established practitioners, those starting out in the law, or anyone with an interest in the practice of law at the very highest level. Research Statistics
- More than 26,000 data points analysed
- 500+ research submissions from leading law firms worldwide
- In person interviews conducted in London, New York and Hong Kong
- 300+ submissions from leading corporates across the globe
- Only 15% of nominees considered in our research were ultimately selected for inclusion