WWL Thought Leaders: Data brings together the world’s foremost practitioners in the area, giving readers access to their insight, expertise and wisdom.
This report features Q&As with practitioners who have extensive experience in data privacy, protection, security and IT matters. The featured individuals obtained the largest number of nominations from peers, corporate counsel and other market sources in our most recent research cycle.
Through interviews with the practitioners themselves, our Thought Leaders report aims to shine a light on what makes these lawyers the apogee of the data world. They are worthy of special mention owing not only to their expertise and experience in relation to some of the world’s most significant and cutting-edge data mandates, but also their ability to innovate, inspire, and go above and beyond to deliver for their clients.Research Statistics
- More than 22,000 data points analysed
- 250 research submissions from leading law firms worldwide
- In person interviews conducted in London, New York and Hong Kong
- 170+ submissions from leading corporates across the globe
- Only 16% of nominees considered in our research were ultimately selected for inclusion