Provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Energir LP (Energir) formerly Gaz Metro Limited Partnership (Gaz Metro), a subsidiary of Energir Inc., is a diversified energy company. It carries out the distribution and transportation of natural gas and electricity, through its subsidiaries and affiliates in Quebec and Vermont. The company also develops and operates energy projects, including natural gas as fuel, liquefied natural gas as a replacement for higher emission-producing energies, wind and solar power, and biomethane. Energir serves residential, industrial, commercial and institutional customers. It operates in Canada and the US. Energir is headquartered in Montreal, Canada.
Energir LP Key Recent Developments
Nov 27,2020: Energir appoints Ghislain Gauthier as chairman of board
Mar 11,2020: Mary Chronopoulos Appointed Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Energir
Oct 21,2019: Energir announces Sophie Brochu to step down as President and CEO
Jun 05,2019: Energir, SoCalGas, GRDF and GRTgaz present on Global Solutions to Climate Change at Movin'On Summit
Feb 08,2019: Valener and Energir report fiscal 2019 first quarter results
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.