The Spanish cosmetics & toiletries industry is led by the skincare sector in the value terms, while personal hygiene is forecast to register the fastest value growth during 2018-2023. Hypermarkets & supermarkets accounted for the highest value share in the distribution of cosmetics & toiletries in the country. Rigid plastics is the most commonly used pack material in the sector in 2018. ‘L`Oreal S.A.’, Procter & Gamble and ‘Coty, Inc.’ are the leading market players in the Spanish cosmetics & toiletries industry.
GlobalData’s Country Profile report on the cosmetics & toiletries industry in Spain provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of package materials, category level distribution channel data and market share of brands.
What else is contained?
- Industry data: Overall industry value and volume data with growth analysis for 2013-2023.
- Sector coverage: Value and growth analysis for feminine hygiene, fragrances, haircare, make-up, male toiletries, oral hygiene, personal hygiene, skincare and suncare with inputs on individual segment share within each sector and the change in their market share forecast for 2018-2023.
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each sector through distribution channels such as hypermarkets & supermarkets, health & beauty stores, department stores, convenience stores, drugstores & pharmacies, cash & carries and warehouse clubs, ‘dollar stores’, variety store & general merchandise retailers, vending machines, e-retailers, chemists/pharmacies, parapharmacies/drugstores, direct sellers, and other general retailers.
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels in value terms in 2018.
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for package materials and pack types in each sector in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Pack material data for flexible packaging, rigid plastics, rigid metal, glass and others; pack type data for: Bottle, tube, aerosol, tub, bag/sachet, and jar.