Provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
New York City Health and Hospitals Corp (NYC Health + Hospitals) is a municipal healthcare organization. It operates through a network of hospitals, trauma centers, neighborhood health centers, nursing homes, and post-acute care centers. The organization also operates a home care agency and MetroPlus, a health plan. It offers check-ups, routine health screenings and immunizations for children and adults; chronic disease management including asthma, diabetes and hypertension; treatment and care for diseases such as cancer and HIV/AIDS; dental and vision care; adolescent health services; behavioral health services; women’s health and maternity care services; baby care and pediatrics; and senior care and geriatric specialties. It has major hospitals in Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan and Queens areas. NYC Health + Hospitals is headquartered in New York, the US.
New York City Health and Hospitals Corp Key Recent Developments
Sep 24,2020: NYC Health + Hospitals/Metropolitan launches livestream service, allowing parents and loved ones 24/7 video access to infants in the NICU
Sep 22,2020: NYC Health + Hospitals launches virtual expresscare services
Sep 17,2020: Mayor de Blasio announces New York City’s own dedicated COVID-19 lab
Aug 13,2020: All 11 NYC Health + Hospitals acute care facilities recognized with American Heart Association’s “Get With the Guidelines” achievement awards
Aug 12,2020: Mount Sinai’s Arnhold Institute for Global Health partners with NYC Health + Hospitals on COVID-19 unit for research at Elmhurst (CURE-19)
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.