Provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Abu Dhabi National Oil Co (ADNOC) is a vertically integrated national oil and gas group. It operates across the entire hydrocarbon value chain, ranging from exploration, production, storage, refining and distribution, to the development of a wide-range of petrochemical products. ADNOC is controlled and supervised by The Supreme Petroleum Council (SPC). Its oil, gas, refined products and petrochemicals are marketed in six continents. The company’s processing & refining division manufactures urea, nitrogen and liquid oxygen. It also provides sour gas, liquefied natural gas (LNG) and polyolefins. ADNOC is headquartered in Abu Dhabi, the UAE.
Abu Dhabi National Oil Co Key Recent Developments
Jan 17,2019: OMV in plans for $6bn initial spend to develop Norway oil discovery
Jan 16,2019: Gulf prepares for major increase in LNG exports
Jan 15,2019: ADNOC reinforces leadership role and commitment to environmental stewardship in oil and gas industry
Jan 14,2019: Adnoc awards two offshore blocks to Eni and PTTEP
Jan 14,2019: Eni to acquire stake in offshore Blocks 1 and 2 in Abu Dhabi
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.