Provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Stealth BioTherapeutics Corp (Stealth BioTherapeutics), formerly Stealth Peptides International Inc, a subsidiary of Morningside Venture Investments Ltd, is an early stage biotechnology company. It discovers, develops, and commercializes novel therapies for diseases and disorders associated with mitochondrial dysfunction. The company is investigating elamipretide, a peptide compound that penetrates into cell membranes, for the treatment of primary mitochondrial myopathy, barth syndrome, leber’s hereditary optic neuropathy, and dry age-related macular degeneration. Stealth BioTherapeutics is also evaluating SBT-20 for the treatment of neurodegenerative diseases related to mitochondrial dysfunction; and SBT-272, a pre-clinical candidate, for the treatment of rare neurodegenerative diseases. The company works in partnership with physicians, scientists, and research institutions for advancing therapeutics for the treatment of diseases arising from mitochondrial dysfunction. Stealth BioTherapeutics is headquartered in Newton, Massachusetts, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.