Provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Qatargas Operating Co Ltd (Qatargas), a subsidiary of Qatar Petroleum, is a producer and supplier of liquefied natural gas (LNG). The company refines crude oil and produces LNG from its gasification terminals. It also produces LNG, liquefied petroleum gas (LPG), plant condensate, helium, jet fuel naphtha, gasoil and sulphur. It operates LNG trains, domestic sales gas production facilities, condensate refineries, helium production facilities, and jetty boil-off recovery facility. The company exports its products to Europe, Asia, Middle East, North and South American markets. It operates offices in China, Qatar, Japan, South Korea and Thailand. Qatargas is headquartered in Doha, Qatar.
Qatargas Operating Co Ltd Key Recent Developments
Feb 25,2020: Aegir completes installation for Qatargas
Feb 19,2020: Sparrows Group's cranes to support Qatargas' North Field expansion
Feb 02,2020: Qatargas delivers commissioning LNG cargo to India’s Mundra Terminal
Jan 12,2020: Qatargas Successfully Completes Installation of Artificial Coral Ridge Modules Off Banana Island
Jan 09,2020: Qatargas Launches “Warm Their Hearts” Campaign Supporting Orphans in Korea
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.