Provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
EDF Renewables SA (EDF Renewables), a subsidiary of Electricite de France SA, develops, constructs, operates and maintains green electricity power plants in Europe and North America. The company produces electricity through various renewable energy sources such as wind, solar, hydro and biomass. Its business activities include project development, production site construction, development and sale of structured assets, power generation and operation and maintenance of energy generating facilities. EDF Renewables has international presence with operations in the US; Canada; Mexico, Spain and other countries in Europe; South Africa; and India. EDF Renewables is headquartered in Paris, France.
EDF Renewables SA Key Recent Developments
Dec 20,2019: CleanPowerSF announces Largest Commitment to Date in New Wind, Solar Projects
Nov 29,2019: Saipem bags construction contract for $1.5bn Scottish offshore wind farm
Nov 28,2019: Electricity Supply Board to buy 50% stake in EDF Scottish windfarm
Nov 28,2019: Siemens Gamesa celebrates ‘the Strength of the Wind’ with firm 448 MW Scottish offshore order
Nov 04,2019: EDF buys battery technology company Pivot Power
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.