Provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Colt Group Ltd (Colt Group) is a manufacturer and supplier of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) products. The company designs and installs systems for smoke control, climate control, heating, natural ventilation, solar shading, and louvre systems. It also offers services including project management, design support, supply, solving and installation, commissioning and maintenance of systems. The company has manufacturing facilities in the UK, Germany, the Netherlands, Saudi Arabia and China. It also operates an in-house R&D and testing facilities. The company through its subsidiaries has presence in Europe, the Americas, the Middle East, Africa and Asia-Pacific. Colt Group is headquartered in Hampshire, the UK.
Colt Group Ltd Key Recent Developments
Jan 06,2019: Colt appoints new Chief Financial Officer
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.