MolMed SpA (Molmed) is a biotechnology company which offers research, development, manufacturing and clinical validation of novel anticancer therapies. Its pipeline antitumour products include Zalmoxis (TK), a cell based therapy enabling bone marrow transplants donors for the treatment of high-risk hematological malignancies, eliminating post-transplant immunosuppression prophylaxis, inducing a rapid immune reconstitution; NGR-hTNF, a therapeutic agent showing anti-tumor activity for solid tumors; and CAR-CD44v6, an immuno-gene therapy project for haematological malignancies and several epithelial tumours. The company also conducts cell and gene therapy projects such as development and the validation of the manufacturing process and control strategy, cGMP production of clinical-grade viral vectors and manufacturing of patient-specific genetically engineered cells. Molmed is headquartered in Milano, Italy.
MolMed SpA Key Recent Developments
Sep 24,2018: MolMed: Carlo Incerti succeeds to Claudio Bordignon as chairman of the board. Salvatore Calabrese appointed officer responsible for the preparation of corporate financial reports
Sep 11,2018: MolMed names Mr. Salvatore Calabrese Chief Financial Officer
Jul 30,2018: MolMed approves results at June 30th 2018
Jun 29,2018: MolMed: resignation of the Officer Responsible for the preparation of corporate financial reports
Jun 22,2018: MolMed and Orchard Therapeutics extend their collaboration in the field of gene therapy for rare diseases
This comprehensive SWOT profile of MolMed SpA provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of MolMed SpA including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.