On 28 August 2009, the FSA published its latest Handbook development newsletter. The newsletter contained:
- Information about recent Handbook-related and other developments. The FSA reported that there were no Handbook-related or other developments in August.
- Information about recently issued Handbook-related and other publications. This included a brief summary of Policy Statement 09/15: Reforming remuneration practices in financial services.
- An updated timetable for forthcoming FSA publications. In December the FSA intends to publish a Policy Statement to Consultation Paper 08/4: Funds of Alternative Investment Funds.
- Information about consumer publications.
- A link to the FSA’s events web page which provides information about forthcoming conferences and training events.
View Handbook development newsletter no. 114, 28 August 2009