On January 15, 2019, the Partners in Conn Maciel Carey’s national OSHA Practice presented a webinar on “The Top 5 OSHA Issues to Track in 2019, and OSHA’s 2018 In Review.”
The ball has dropped, the confetti has been swept out of Times Square, and 2018 is in the books. It’s time to look back and take stock of what we learned from and about OSHA over the past year. More importantly, it is time to look ahead to what we can expect from OSHA as we transition to the out years of President Trump’s first term. This webinar will review OSHA enforcement, rulemaking, and other developments from 2018, and will discuss the Top 5 OSHA Issues employers should monitor and prepare for in the New Year.
During this webinar, participants learned:
- 2018 OSHA enforcement data and trends
- The future of OSHA enforcement
- Significant OSHA cases decided in 2018 and to be decided this year
- Rulemaking and deregulatory developments and predictions
- Significant OSHA policy issues to watch out for in the New Year