Carbon Quarterly is a newsletter covering developments in carbon policy, law, and innovation. No matter your views on climate change policy, there is no avoiding an increasing focus on carbon regulation, resiliency planning, and energy efficiency at nearly every level of government and business. Changes in carbon—and more broadly greenhouse gas—policies have the potential to broadly impact our lives and livelihoods. Carbon Quarterly offers a rundown of attention-worthy developments.
- The 2023 Farm Bill and the Growing Climate Solutions Act
Carbon Litigation and Regulation
- Supreme Court Advances Major Questions Doctrine and Limits EPA’s Authority to Regulate Power Plant Carbon Emissions
- The Courts Again Allow Agencies to Weigh Carbon
- USDA to Invest US$1 Billion in Climate-Smart Agriculture and Forestry
- Continuing Carbon Offset Opportunities in Agriculture and Forestry
- Weyerhaeuser’s Climate Change Solutions