The FSA has published Handbook Notice 87, which introduces the FSA Handbook and other material made by the FSA Board under its legislative powers on 23 April 2009.
On 23 April 2009 the FSA Board made five instruments which:
- Make minor administrative corrections to the Handbook, none of which represents any change in FSA policy (FSA 2009/22).
- Implement the provisions for firms paying application fees to the FSA in respect of the new Payment Services regime (FSA 2009/23).
- Introduce a new Banking Conduct of Business sourcebook (FSA 2009/24).
- Introduce new compensation limits for investments, home finance mediation and insurance (FSA 2009/25).
- Make amendments to the Enforcement Guide to provide guidance to firms which choose to provide the FSA with a copy of an investigation report commissioned by the firm in anticipation of potential FSA enforcement action (FSA 2009/26).
View Handbook Notice 87, (PDF 513KB), 24 April 2009