On December 3, 2010 B. C. Regulation 347/210 amended the schedule to the Greenhouse Gas Reduction Targets Act to add provisions with respect to a “validation body” and a “verification body”.
For further information see British Columbia Gazette, Part II, December 14, 2010. British Columbia Gazette
Other amendments made to B.C. environmental Regulations in December 2010 included the following:
- The Smart Meters and Smart Grid Regulation
- First Nations Clean Energy Business Fund Regulation
- Amendments to B. C. Regulation 272/2009 regarding reporting under the Greenhouse Gas Reduction (Cap and Trade) Act
- Amendments to B. C. Regulation 246/2007 Code of Practice for the Slaughter and Processing Industries
- Amendments to the Greenhouse Gas Reduction (Renewable and Low Carbon Fuel Requirements) Act
For further information see B. C. Regulations Bulletin Nos. 45, 46 and 47 (December 14, December 21 and December 31, 2010).