Dragon Intellectual Property, LLC v. Apple, Inc., et al., C.A. Nos. 13-2058 – RGA; C.A. No. 13-2061-RGA; C.A. No. 13-2062-RGA; C.A. No. 13-2063-RGA; C.A. No. 13-2064-RGA; C.A. No. 13-2065-RGA; C.A. No. 13-2068-RGA; C.A. No. 13-2069-RGA, September 9, 2015.
Andrews, J. Claims are construed regarding x terms from one patent-in-suit. Oral argument took place on May 22, 2015.
- "broadcast program information"
- "the broadcast program information"
- "means for powering the apparatus"
- "a keyboard having a record key and a playback key"
- "record key"
- "control circuit"
- ''to begin a recording by initiating storage of the broadcast program information in said memory unit"
- "to begin time delay playback of the recording from the beginning thereof”
- "means for wireless communication between said remote control unit and said control circuit"
- "key means for enabling user control of the rate or sequence or both of transfer of program information from said memory unit to the user's display device"