JMLSG has published for consultation some planned changes to its guidance. The changes cover:
- changes to Chapter 5 (CDD) to reflect:
- that photos on driving licences have an expiry date; and
- the treatment firms can give solicitors’ accounts that are designated for the account of only one client; and
- changes to Chapter 6 (Suspicious Activities, Reporting and Data Protection) to reflect:
- changes to the law on tipping off; and
- the Home Office’s decision not to introduce a prescribed form for reporting.
It wants comments by 26 September.