During the second quarter of 2011, FSA plans:
- feedback and policy statements on fees and levies and its paper on the review of trading activities, and on the operational aspects of the Client Money and Asset Return;
- further consultation on capital standards;
- feedback on platforms and the Retail Distribution Review, and on product intervention;
- more feedback and consultation papers relating to the Mortgage Market Review; and
- policy statement on the Treasury-led consultation on implementing changes to the UCITS Directive.
(Source: Policy Development Update No. 133)