The Ministry has issued a discussion document on proposals for fee setting related to the implementation of Phase 2 of the Financial Markets Conduct Act 2013 (FMCA). These fees are required to be in effect by 1 December 2014.
The discussion document seeks comments on the proposals for:
- fees for the FMCA registers;
- the FMA levy on lodgement of a product disclosure document;
- revised fees for the FMA where market services providers require FMA’s consent or approval;
- fees for the licensing of financial market operators; and
- variation fees under the Financial Advisers Act 2008.
For further information click here.