Welcome to Insurance Covered, the podcast that covers everything insurance. In this special episode Peter is joined by 2 guests, Paul Miller of HFG Recruitment for his third appearance on the podcast and Joe Powell, Insurance Covered super fan and title insurance underwriter based in Alabama. In this episode they will be going on a walking insurance tour of London.
In this episode we discuss:
- The significance of Lombard street to insurance history
- Edward Lloyd's coffee house and the origins of Lloyd's
- Historical landmarks in EC3 and why they are so important to history.
- The modern architecture in EC3 and which insurers are based there
- The Lloyd's building, past and present.
We hope you enjoyed this episode, if you did please subscribe to stay up to date with future episodes.