Longest Running PTAB Only CLE Stops in San Francisco Next Monday
A day before the the PTAB round table event comes to Santa Clara on 4/29, the popular Practicing Law Institute program USPTO Post-Grant Patent Trials 2014 makes its yearly stop in San Francisco. This day long program, dedicated entirely to post grant patent practice was last held on March 27, 2014 in New York City where it set attendance records. This is the last stop of the year for this acclaimed program and faculty, a live webcast is also available.
The day-long schedule includes:
- The First Eighteen Months of Post-Grant Patent Challenges at the Patent Trial and Appeal Board (PTAB)
- The PTAB Petition, Pre-Trial Phase, and Trial Institution
- PTAB Trial Conclusion - The Oral Hearing, Final Written Decision, Rehearing and Appeals to the CAFC
- Covered Business Method (CBM) Challenges and Post-Grant Review (PGR)
- Optimal Strategy and Tactics in the Post-Grant Trial World, Including Parallel Litigation Proceedings
Copies of the best selling PLI treatise entitled Post-Grant Proceedings Before the Patent Trial and Appeal Board (Second Edition) are available (here).