In today’s Insights & Updates chat, Robert Boonin, from Dykema’s Labor & Employment Group, and James Brandell, a Government Policy Advisor from Dykema’s Washington, D.C., office, discuss what is on the Biden Administration’s agenda in terms of redirecting wage and hour law.
Among the topics they address are:
- How and When Will Minimum Wages Increase?
- Changes Expected from the DOL to Narrow Who’s Exempt from Overtime—The Salary Level and Duties Tests are “On the Line”
- Special Wage and Hour Initiatives to be Imposed on Government Contractors
- Significance of David Weil’s Anticipated Return a the DOL’s Wage & Hour Administrator
- What Employers Can Do Now to Address these Anticipated Changes
To watch this episode of Insights & Updates, click here.
To learn more, contact Robert Boonin at [email protected] or James Brandell at [email protected].
As part of our service to you, we regularly compile short reports on new and interesting developments and the issues the developments raise. Please recognize that these reports do not constitute legal advice and that we do not attempt to cover all such developments. Rules of certain state supreme courts may consider this advertising and require us to advise you of such designation. Your comments are always welcome. © 2021 Dykema Gossett PLLC.