The Responsible Gambling Trust has published its eagerly awaited independent study into the use of gaming machines in the UK.
The RGT has published 7 documents:
- Theoretical markers of harm for machine play in a bookmaker’s.
- Identifying problem gambling – findings from a survey of loyalty card customers.
- Using industry data to identify gambling related harm.
- Patterns of play: analysis of data from machines in bookmakers.
- Understanding of Return to Player messages: Findings from user testing.
- The role of stake size in loss of control in within-session gambling.
- Changes in machine gambling behaviour.
These reports are designed to afford Government with real evidence as to the way machines are used to assist in shaping legislative and regulatory policy going forward.
The various reports can be accessed on the RGT website.