Directorate of Defense Trade Controls
- On May 26, the State Department published a notice in the Federal Register seeking comments on its new “Request for Advisory Opinion” form. This new form, once approved, will be used with DDTC’s new Defense Export Control and Compliance System (DECCS).
- To review the proposed form, click here. To review the proposed instructions, click here. To review the supporting statement click here.
- You may submit comments directly to the Office of Management and Budget up to June 26, 2017 using one of the following methods:
- Email: email@example.com. You must include the DS form number (DS–7786), information collection title (Request for Advisory Opinion), and the OMB control number (1405–0174) in the subject line of your message.
- Fax: 202–395–5806. Attention: Desk Officer for Department of State.