Our quarterly update is designed to keep you up to speed with developments in disputes, and how you can avoid them, in the private client world.
In this edition we explore privacy and confidentialityin court proceedings, statutory wills and proprietary estoppel. We also consider two cases in which the court has taken a pro-active approach to resolve private wealth disputes. If you have any feedback on this update or would like to know more about the issues covered, or anything else, get in touch.
Explore the latest edition
The big question
Open justice versus confidentiality - which wins? Read more
- Warring parties forced into early neutral evaluation in a dispute over a will. Read more
- Court takes an active approach to break trustee deadlock. Read more
- Supreme Court reduces tax on charitable gifts. Read more
- Can you get out of bad tax planning? Read more
- When is a promise more than a promise? Read more
- Is it too late to make a will? Read more
- RPC considers why equine law has increased in prominence and what you might expect to see in an equine law practice. Read more
If you have any feedback on this update or would like to know more about the issues covered, or anything else, get in touch.