Lexology PRO is our premium service which provides practical guidance and insight as well as intuitive tools to help bolster your cybersecurity.
Interested? Click here to find out more.
Are you serious (about cybersecurity)?
Cybersecurity is not only about response, but also about ensuring a company’s cyber resilience. J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. spends $600 million each year on improving cybersecurity with around 3000 people working on IT security.
Not only are board members becoming much more involved in a company’s level of preparedness for cybersecurity risks, Congress in the US wants public companies to appoint a cyber expert on their board of directors. The US government has warned of potential cyberattacks from Iran given the recent tensions between the two countries. Explore how businesses can prepare for such risk.
There was a stark reminder for businesses in the UK to meet specific cybersecurity expectations as the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) handed out a £500,000 fine to the owner of Carphone Warehouse and Dixons Travel.
Businesses of all sizes need to get serious about cybersecurity. Having an Incident Response Plan (IRP) is key as well as an established process for investigating security incidents. There is a strong business case this year for companies to rehearse cyberattacks as this can better prepare them for a real incident.
Be prepared and minimise risk by taking advantage of Lexology PRO:
- INSIGHT: Keep up-to-date with all cybersecurity developments by visiting our Cybersecurity hub page where you can find all curated articles like those above, hand-picked by our team of experts.
- DEEP DIVE: Check out The Privacy, Data Protection and Cybersecurity Law Review; our in-depth content to help you understand cybersecurity issues faced by businesses and regulators worldwide.
- COMPARE: Make use of our Cybersecurity GTDT comparison tool where you can build cross-border reports in seconds on international cybersecurity issues. What are the main industry standards and code of practices to promote cybersecurity in the UK vs. the US? Lexology Pro has the answers!
- WATCH: Short, timely video clips to help you get up-to-speed on all of the latest legal topics.
- ASK LEXY: A powerful AI search engine which compares articles or any piece of text to pull up related content to enhance your research.
Click here to request your free Lexology PRO demo.