ESMA has added new consolidated registers (Consolidated Registers) on its website under Directive 2010/78/EU (Omnibus Directive). These registers list information currently published on the websites of the national competent authorities for the securities regulation (NCAs) of 31 European Economic Area (EEA) Member States.
The Consolidated Registers will show information on:
- MiFID investment firms- a list of investment firms authorised under Article 5 of MiFID (2004/39/EC);
- UCITS management companies- a list of management companies authorised under Article 6 of Directive 2009/65/EC (UCITS IV);
- Alternative investment fund managers;Sanctions - a list of administrative measures and sanctions imposed upon investment firms under Article 51 of MiFID;
- Sanctions - a list of sanctions imposed on MiFID investment firms under Article 14 of the Market Abuse Directive (2003/6/EC); and
- Prospectus- a list of prospectuses, supplements and certificates of approval that have been approved under the Prospectus Directive (2003/71/EC).