Since 2012, IPR's have emerged as one of the most significant developments in intellectual property. Even if you are already familiar with IPR's, these videos illustrate how actual IPR practitioners might approach some common issues.
Introduction to IPRs Learn or refresh yourself on the basics of IPR's. Topics include:
- An overview of the patenting process and ways in which patent disputes can arise
- A description of how the Patent Trial and Appeal Board (PTAB) is structured and how IPRs function
- High-level strategic considerations for both patent holders and petitioners to help position themselves for success throughout the IPR process
Strategic Insights for IPRs Hear insights into the process of successfully managing IPR's. Topics include:
- A clear description of the timeline associated with an IPR proceeding
- A walk-through of an IPR proceeding, including a trial
- What skills a successful IPR practitioner must possess to ensure the best representation at the PTAB
Click here to view the videos.