The Spanish National Market and Competition Commission (CNMC) has reported that the electronic commerce industry in Spain has increased by 27% in the second quarter of 2015, with travel agencies, tourists operators, air transport and the garment sectors as forerunners. The Spanish ecommerce sites have invoiced almost 60% of the revenue of the second quarter of 2015 while the remaining 40% corresponds to Spanish purchases in foreign ecommerce sites. Sales in Spanish sites coming from abroad have reached a turnover level of 960.9 millions Euros, higher than the same quarter a year ago. 70% of these sales come from the European Union. From a transactional point of view, the number of sales and purchases are higher in foreign sites (52.5%) than in Spanish sites (47.5%).