The AIM Regulation team at the London Stock Exchange has released the fifth edition of its newsletter 'Inside AIM' which is aimed primarily at Nomads. The newsletter has a particular focus on matters relevant to a Nomad's consideration of directors of AIM applicants and companies. Matters covered in the newsletter include guidance on:
- the importance of Nomad-led education of directors on their obligations under the AIM Rules which should be tailored to the individual characteristics of the board;
- the responsibility of the Nomad undertaking meaningful due diligence on the directors of AIM applicants or companies;
- the level and quality of contact between AIM companies and their Nomads
- issues relating to AIM rule 41 (Cancellation of an AIM company's admission);
- issues relating to AIM rule 21 (Restriction on deals) and the AIM directors' participation in a fundraising; and
- the application of the close period provisions for the accounts of AIM companies.
Click here to see a copy of Inside AIM Issue 5.