Hogan Lovells' partner John Salmon looks what main FinTech challenges banks will face this year
- How banks will want to move into the digital world, especially with customer wanting to have more control over their data
- Why banks need to be user-friendly in the digital era
- How banks need to think about all the regulations that apply to the digital journey
- Some of the complex metrics of rules and regulations that banks need to think about
- What are some of the questions that banks' legal teams should ask themselves
Receive free news and analysis – written by Hogan Lovells' world-leading legal teams and tailored to your preferences – by registering on Engage. You can also access our cutting-edge interactive Lawtech tools, designed to help you make better decisions and save time and money.
You can also keep track of all the Engage content by following our LinkedIn page.