The Ontario Ministry of the Environment has released information regarding recent prosecutions in November-December, 2007, which include:
- Nova Chemicals (Canada) Ltd. Fined $550,000 for contaminant discharge to the air
- City of Guelph fined $40,000 for discharging odours
- Clean Harbours Canada Inc. fined $42,500 for operating vehicles that are not leak proof
- D. Crupi & Sons Ltd. fined $50,000 for diesel fuel spill
- Teresa Silva fined $15,000 for submitting false information to the Ministry of the Environment
- Ron Carter and Quinte-Eco Consultants Inc. fined $84,000 for submitting false information to the Ministry of the Environment.