During March and April, FSA plans:
- feedbacks on its DPs on insurance risk management and transparency as a regulatory tool;
- consultations on strengthening capital standards, CRD enhancements and liquidity reporting;
- policy Statements on PSD implementation and BCOBS;
- tripartite discussion paper on countercyclical measures;
- made text on implementing the Acquisitions Directive and close links; and
- consultation on temporary high balances and client accounts in FSCS and made text on FSCS limits.