In the second podcast of Crowell & Moring’s “First 100 Days” series, Partner Tom Lorenzen and Counsel David Chung of the firm’s Environment & Natural Resources Group sit down to discuss what environmental regulation might look like under president-elect Trump’s new administration. Tom served in the U.S. DOJ’s Environment & Natural Resources Division for more than 15 years, experiencing first-hand the transition between two presidential administrations – from President Clinton to President Bush, and from President Bush to President Obama.
Covered in this 15 minute podcast:
- Trump and the EPA – how climate change regulation and the coal industry might be affected.
- Priorities for revising or revoking rules put in place by the Obama Administration.
- What might throw a wrench in the new administration’s plans to roll back certain rules.
- New environmental regulations the Trump administration might issue.
- Who might be chosen to lead the EPA.
Click here to listen to the podcast.