In this Thought Leaders in Health Law® video, Jackie Selby, Kevin J. Malone, and Clifford E. Barnes, attorneys in the Health Care and Life Sciences practice, take a look at what the ongoing shift of Medicaid funding from the federal government to the states means for health care payors and providers.
Click here to view video.
This video discusses the following:
- Steps the Trump administration has taken to shift Medicaid funding to the states, despite the failure of formal legislation to replace the Affordable Care Act
- The impact that the shift in funding will likely have on coverage and reimbursement
- The increased need for health care providers to continue to work collectively towards value-based payment and delivery system reform
- How to address the legal issues and risks that will result from this increased focus on value-based payment
- Changes both health care payors and providers should consider in light of these funding and payment trends
Epstein Becker Green’s Value-Based Purchasing and Accountable Care team assists both health care payors and providers in assessing risk and finding the business and legal solutions to best execute value-based purchasing arrangements.
The Thought Leaders in Health Law® video series tracks the latest trends in multiple areas of the health care and life sciences industries, featuring attorneys and advisors from Epstein Becker Green and EBG Advisors.