Are you ready for the October 10, 2009 American Reinvestment and Recovery Act (Recovery Act) Section 1512 reporting deadline?
Section 1512 of the Recovery Act requires that grantees and recipients of Recovery Act funds file certain information at www.federalreporting.gov by October 10, 2009. This is especially important to contractors, vendors or suppliers of "commercially available off-the-shelf-items" on projects funded in whole or in part by the Recovery Act. By midweek you should know the answers to the questions below:
- If you are working on a project or supply goods for a project that is funded in whole or in part by the Recovery Act, do you know what you are required to report and whether your existing subcontractors and suppliers are required to supply information for you to report?
- If you are not required to perform the actual reporting, do you need to supply information to someone who does have to perform the actual reporting?
- If you are required to calculate and describe jobs created or retained by your program or company, do your estimates and descriptions comply with what is required?
- Are you required to report compensation information about your officers, and if so, have you complied with the correct information?
- If you have to report information supplied to you by others, have they provided you the correct information?