TLT's monthly law update on all things affecting social housing
Highlights this month include:
- Fitness for Human Habitation: what does it mean?
- Domestic landlords must pay £3,500 per property to improve energy efficiency
- Major legislative changes anticipated for the supply of housing for older people
- New Report puts the spotlight on complaints about repairs
- New Affordable Homes Guarantee Scheme to support £3 billion of borrowing
This publication is intended for general guidance and represents our understanding of the relevant law and practice as at April 2019. Specific advice should be sought for specific cases. For more information see our terms & conditions.