The Arkansas Department of Environmental Quality (“ADEQ”) is circulating a brief 2016 Customer Satisfaction Survey.
ADEQ is undertaking an effort to have as many people as possible complete the survey.
The survey asks seven questions which includes questions such as (paraphrasing):
- Familiarity with ADEQ?
- Type of respondent (i.e., elected official, concerned citizen, etc.)?
- Amount of interaction with ADEQ programs or staff within the past year?
- Programs or staff with which you have interacted?
- Satisfaction or dissatisfaction with ADEQ interaction?
- Responsiveness of ADEQ to questions or concerns?
- Feedback in regards to specific ADEQ personnel, programs or policies?
ADEQ is collecting surveys until August 1st.