The Technical Committee of the International Organization of Securities Commissions (IOSCO) has published Part II of its Report on the Examination of Governance for Collective Investment Schemes (the Report).
Part II of the Report is divided into the following sections:
- Main conclusions of Part I of the Governance Project: The recommendations in terms of governance structures.
- The concept of Independence: Definition and key features.
- The powers of the independent oversight entities. &bbsp;
- Functions to be performed by the independent oversight entities.
- Feedback Statement on the public comments received by the Technical Committee on the second consultation report entitled Examination of Governance for Collective Investment Schemes - Independence Criteria, Empowerment Conditions and Functions to be performed by the Independent Oversight Entities.
IOSCO published Part I of the Report in June 2006.