- EcoBioClean® 100 COSW with 95% biobased content;
- EcoBioClean® Pipes/Tanks 103 CE with 95% biobased content;
- EcoBioClean® Fresh Water 101 COFW with 95% biobased content;
- EcoBioClean® Land 102 COL with 95% biobased content; and
- EcoBioClean® Biological Waste 105 BW with 95% biobased content.
These products provide contamination cleanup solutions for crude oil spills and leaks, as well as lubricants, dispersants, cleaning solutions, tar, human waste, and more, in a variety of environments and temperatures. The USDA BioPreferred Program was created by the 2002 Farm Bill and expanded by the 2014 Farm Bill, and provides third-party verification of a product’s biobased content. This program was created to increase the development, purchase, and use of biobased products.