IMPACT – MEDIUM
What is the change? Reports on the salaries paid to highly qualified specialists during the third quarter of 2017 (July through September) must be submitted between Oct. 2 and Oct. 31.
What does the change mean? The reports are required quarterly, and employers must meet minimum salary payment levels by the end of each quarter.
- Implementation time frame: Oct. 2 to Oct. 31.
- Visas/permits affected: HQS work permits.
- Who is affected: Companies employing highly qualified specialists.
- Business impact: Companies and individual company officials may face fines if they fail to submit the reports on time.
- Next steps: Salary reports may be submitted in-person or mailed to the Ministry of Internal Affairs.
BAL Analysis: Companies should ensure that they submit their quarterly reports on time and that the salaries comply with wage thresholds for HQS workers.