The FSA has published issue 12 of its Life Insurance Newsletter. In this issue of the Newsletter the FSA briefly reports on:
- Treating Customers Fairly. The FSA states that it has published on its website new examples of TCF management information.
- Open Market Options.
- With-profits Governance Dear CEO letter which the FSA published in September 2007.
- Guide on the regulation of group personal pensions.
- Financial Services Compensation Scheme and Funding Review: Impact on life insurers.
- Insurance Sector Briefing: ICAS – Lessons learnt and looking ahead to Solvency II. This covers the FSA's October 2007 Insurance Sector Briefing which set out the feedback on the first round of Individual Capital Assessments for life and general insurance firms.
- Insurers’ exposure to credit risk.
- Submission of life expectancy in FSA returns.
- The third Quantitative Impact Study for Solvency II (QIS3).
- QIS4 design and specification.
- Euro sterling value for insurance regulatory purposes. The sterling value of the Euro for insurance regulatory purposes for the 12 month period beginning 31 December 2007 is 69.730 pence.
- New insurance firms (Lucida plc).
- Authorisations update.
- Recent FSA publications.
View Life Insurance Newsletter - Issue 12, (PDF 226KB), 31 January 2008