The FSA has published Consultation Paper 07/12, Investment Entities Listing Review - Further consultation, feedback on CP06/21, policy statement on CP06/4 and CP06/21 and final handbook text (CP07/12).
- A Policy Statement on CP06/4 and CP06/21.
- Final FSA Handbook text (effective September 2007).
- A Feedback Statement on CP06/21.
- An additional consultation which sets out further deregulatory reform of the listing regime as it impacts investment entities.
- Going forward in September 2007 the FSA will implement the changes to Chapters 15 and 16 of the Listing Rules that were proposed in CP06/4 and CP06/21 on the basis of their respective.
- Feedback Statements. In addition, in Q1 2008, the FSA will, subject to the results of the consultation, implement changes to the scope of Chapter 14 of the Listing Rules to prohibit EU Directive-minimum listings of investment entities, together with further modifications to Chapter 15 of the Listing Rules.
The deadline for comments on CP07/12 is 28 September 2007.
View CP07/12: Investment Entities Listing Review - Further consultation, feedback on CP06/21, Policy Statement on CP06/4 and CP06/21 and final Handbook text, 29 June 2007