From 1 October 2011, a number of amendments to the public procurement regulations will come into effect. This will see, in summary:
- implementation of the judgment in the Uniplex case into UK law by making changes to the time limits for court challenges to procurement decisions and related procedural changes;
- modifications to the criteria for the "automatic suspension";
- amendments to the definitions of certain offences and other causes for which economic operators may, or must, be rejected;
- changes to reflect Machinery of Government changes affecting the Office of Government Commerce; and
- other miscellaneous minor updates, improvements and corrections.
For further details on the changes please visit here