The FSA has published Handbook Development Newsletter 119. In this newsletter the FSA sets out:
- Information about recent FSA Handbook-related and other developments. The FSA reports that there have been no FSA Handbook related or other developments this month.
- Information about recently issued FSA Handbook-related and other publications. The FSA briefly discusses Consultation Paper 10/1: Quarterly Consultation (No.23) and Consultation Paper 10/2: Mortgage Market Review: Arrears and Approved Persons.
- An updated timetable for forthcoming FSA publications. In February the FSA expects to publish a Policy Statement on the Listing Regime Review responding to Consultation Papers 09/24 and 09/28.
- Information about consumer publications.
- A link to the FSA's events web page which provides information about forthcoming conferences and training events.
View Handbook Development Newsletter 119, 1 February 2010