Question: One of my partners in our company filed an arbitration case against me. The case took more than 6 months in court and I lost it. I would now like to file nullification case to object the judgment. Please advise how to proceed?

Answer: This month the new arbitration law No. 6 of 2018 was issued. This law organises the procedures for applying to nullify the arbitration awards as per article No. 55/2 of this law you have to file the nullification case to the competent courts within 30 days starting from the day following the day of the award. If the nullification case has been accepted, the judgment could be canceled partially or in full.