The Bank of England has published its latest Quarterly Bulletin. The Bulletin contains the following articles and reports:
- Foreword by Spencer Dale, Chief Economist and Executive Director - Monetary Analysis and Statistics.
- Markets and operations. This includes a discussion on recent developments in sterling capital markets and the Bank’s official operations.
- The financial position of British households: evidence from the 2009 NMG survey.
- Accounting for the stability of the UK terms of trade. This article explores the link between the exchange rate and the terms of trade and examines how companies’ pricing strategies can affect that link.
- Recent developments in pay settlements.
View Bank of England Quarterly Bulletin 2009 Q4, 14 December 2009