This week marks the 20th Anniversary of the Australian Takeovers Panel. This publication commemorates this important milestone and features articles on the pivotal moments for the Panel over the last 20 years, current issues in M&A and the future of the Panel.
The publication includes the following articles:
- Cheers to 20 years of the Takeovers Panel - Rodd Levy
- Reflections on 20 years: an Interview with Allan Bulman - Tony Damian
- Litigation unplugged, takeover disputes reimagined and the rise of 'the vibe' - Rebecca Maslen-Stannage
- Can I see the Panel? Reflections on Panel practice and procedure - George Durbridge
- Back to the Future - developments in the Panel's approach to rights issues - Philippa Stone
- The Panel, private equity and insider participation - Clayton James
- Navigating jurisdictional turf: the evolving role of the Takeovers Panel in schemes of arrangement - Andrew Rich and Joshua Santilli
- Postcard from London - Caroline Rae and Antonia Kirkby
- Where to now for the Takeovers Panel? - Baden Furphy
Please click on the cover or download button above for your copy.
If you have any questions, or would like to know how this might affect your business, phone, or email these key contacts.